Oct 23, 2002
Dear Dave, there is indeed one kind of light that can penetrate into the body. That is microwave. Beside cooking food are there any research on treatment of HIV poz by microwave? thank you.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
The big (really big) issue would be how to focus these waves to destroy HIV infected cells and not their uninfected neighbors. Collateral damage would be a big drawback. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.