Oct 23, 2002
Dear Dave, there is indeed one kind of light that can penetrate into the body. That is microwave. Beside cooking food are there any research on treatment of HIV poz by microwave? thank you.
Response from Dr. Wohl
The big (really big) issue would be how to focus these waves to destroy HIV infected cells and not their uninfected neighbors. Collateral damage would be a big drawback. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.