Oct 23, 2002
What do the letters in HIV and AIDS stand for?
Response from Dr. Wohl
HIV - Human Immunodeficiency Virus
AIDS - Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do I Know If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Male Nipples?
- Painful Eating With Thrush
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.