|benefit of flaxseed
Oct 20, 2002
Can you safely take flaxseed with the medication you take for AIDS? Thanks, Anne
| Response from Dr. Aberg
Flaxseed oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids. There are no known drug interactions or serious side effects that I am aware of. Just a reminder, flaxseed oil should be refrigerated at all times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.