benefit of flaxseed
Oct 20, 2002
Can you safely take flaxseed with the medication you take for AIDS? Thanks, Anne
Response from Dr. Aberg
Flaxseed oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids. There are no known drug interactions or serious side effects that I am aware of. Just a reminder, flaxseed oil should be refrigerated at all times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Antibiotics
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.