Oct 17, 2002
I have had surgery on my shoulder once for a dislocation, it has steadily continued to pop out of place during normal activities, and i wanted to know if taking small doses of testosterone weekly along with the propper excercise would increase my chances of healing ny shoulder?
| Response from Dr. Young
I would avoid excess testosterone unless medically indicated (ie., abnormally low testosterone). I would suggest that you talk to your healthcare provider about your symptoms to figure out the best way to proceed. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Antiviral Medication For Hepatitis Affect Sperm?
- Can You Cure Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.