Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Ozone therapy the cure? Why is it covered up?
Oct 10, 2002

Hello, I have been reading this site for years now..I'm Hiv+ and have had a few questions answered on here. I know that this one will never make it to the site. But here goes anyway. I have a friend that has been HIV- now for 3 years after being positive. He use ozone therapy and after a while he is now HIV-..Not just undectable but...HIV-. But the clinic he had the treatments was shut down but the federal government. I have been reading alot about ozone and wan to try it myself. I also have a friend that cure his colon cancer 5 years ago with this treatment. So what are your thoughts on this. why is there such a big cover up. Basil Wainwright served jail time for treating people with ozone therapy and he cured couple of hundred. but the government makes peoples lifes a living hell if they attempt to tell anyone. Just like to pass this along...

Response from Dr. Wohl

I am sorry but this is nonsense. You give people false information and hope by spreading these claims. This stuff does not work, plain and simple. Several studies examined ozone as a free radical therapy for HIV years ago and there was no change in CD4 let alone HIV positivity.

Practitioners who bamboozle HIV+ persons should recognize the harm they are doing. DW

Previous
MY MANS GIVING UP
Next
hydroxyurea

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.