Ozone therapy the cure? Why is it covered up?

Hello, I have been reading this site for years now..I'm Hiv+ and have had a few questions answered on here. I know that this one will never make it to the site. But here goes anyway. I have a friend that has been HIV- now for 3 years after being positive. He use ozone therapy and after a while he is now HIV-..Not just undectable but...HIV-. But the clinic he had the treatments was shut down but the federal government. I have been reading alot about ozone and wan to try it myself. I also have a friend that cure his colon cancer 5 years ago with this treatment. So what are your thoughts on this. why is there such a big cover up. Basil Wainwright served jail time for treating people with ozone therapy and he cured couple of hundred. but the government makes peoples lifes a living hell if they attempt to tell anyone. Just like to pass this along...

I am sorry but this is nonsense. You give people false information and hope by spreading these claims. This stuff does not work, plain and simple. Several studies examined ozone as a free radical therapy for HIV years ago and there was no change in CD4 let alone HIV positivity.

Practitioners who bamboozle HIV+ persons should recognize the harm they are doing. DW

MY MANS GIVING UP
hydroxyurea