Oct 6, 2002
How soon can we expect a therapeutic vaccine available to the public?
Response from Dr. Young
If afraid it will be some time (at least a couple of years, probably more) before we see a safe and proven therapeutic HIV vaccine. I hope that I'm wrong and that we will see one sooner. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.