Oct 6, 2002
How soon can we expect a therapeutic vaccine available to the public?
Response from Dr. Young
If afraid it will be some time (at least a couple of years, probably more) before we see a safe and proven therapeutic HIV vaccine. I hope that I'm wrong and that we will see one sooner. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.