Oct 5, 2002
I just want to personally thank you. I truly believe now that I do have a future, and in large part it is due to you. My doctor is a good one and your words of encouragement has meant a lot. I believe God will aleays smile on you, because of the way you smile on others.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your kind words-- the most valuable and rewarding thing that we receive are the news that the persons that we assist are benefiting from our efforts. Keep up the hard work with the adherence, stay in touch and let us at TheBody know how you are doing. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.