cd-4 10 again

Hi, I had wrote two months ago, I had a cd4 of 10 and a vl- of 309,000. I was pregnant, terminated my pregnancy, and started treatment with combivir and viramune. I had my lab tests at 3 weeks, and my cd4 was 53, and my vl was 380. my was 3 and then 9. I was switched to combivir/ sustiva before my labs came back and I am doing fine on this regimine. Before this, I never had symptoms except thrush, after diagnosed, which is gone and never came back, so far. I have always been anemic, but now I take iron, and my hemoglobin is actually rising. I take bactrim and azythromyicin, also. I just wanted to know how everything sounds to you.

Thanks, and lots of love

Thanks for the follow up. Good to hear that you are doing well. Keep up the hard work with the adherence and let us know how you do in the months to come.

Good luck- BY

began combivir/viramune 3 weeks ago
How Long Have I Got?