magic johnson

I recently saw magic johnson at the basketball hall of fame induction and he looked very healthy.

Do you know which hiv drugs is he on and whether he's been on them continuously since he found out he had hiv in 1991?

Dear Magic Fan-

He does look marvelous. I do not know what HIV therapies he is on but I will tell you I have a clinic with plenty of Magic Johnsons. They take their meds, listen to most (but not all) I ask them to do and stay away from booze and crack cocaine. They make sure every substance that enters into their body (food, recreational substances, other people's anatomy) passes the Angel/Devil test: 'Is this Good for me or Bad for me?' If it is Good, in it goes (especially if it is really good), Bad- OUT.

Believe me these local MJs are not rich. Some of them work and some live in trailers. They are Black, White and Latino. Men and Women. But they all have one thing in common - they will do whatever they need to in order to live and be healthy.

These people may not play dream team basketball but they are stars. DW

Low VL and the future on STI's
Must be rich to get best treatment?