PEP missed dose

I'm on Combivir after a possibly risky sexual act (insertive partner, briefly, in unprotected anal sex). First dose 36 hours after possible exposure. My question is: how crucial is the timing of the doses? I've been taking the pill at intervals of 10 to 14 hours, not strictly at 12 hour intervals. Also, on the 14th day, I inadvertently missed a dose -- is that significant, ie, does it reduce the efficacy of PEP?

Thanks

Number 1. Repeat after me, I will grow up and stop having risky sex. It is bad for my health.

Number 2. You are on Combovir alone? Not what most of us would do.

Number 3. 10 to 14 hours apart is not too big of a deal but as we are trying to prevent you getting infected with a lethal virus I would aim for perfection for the short time you have to take PEP. You know what I mean?

Number 4. Missing doses - see number 3.

Number 5. The best prophylaxis is prophylactics. Get with the program. DW

I need you Doctor, PLEASE!
CD4=140, ELISA Negative, why?