PLEASE PLEASE FROM VIETNAM
Aug 25, 2002
Dear Doc, To be quick, I am just wondering how rare is it to test negative at 3 month and positive at 6 Month????? How many people?? I am really freaking out??
Response from Dr. Cohen
Hey Emmanuel - Good Morning... to Vietnam.
The tests we use are very good - nearly perfect -- at seeing HIV by month 3. There is little if any reason to expect new news at month 6 that didn't show up before then.
We have a forum on here geared to testing issues for more details...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.