|Epivir 300mg Availibility
Aug 20, 2002
My doctor recently told me about a once a day formulation of Epivir in a 300mg dose. I have called the three major pharmacy chains in the Atlanta area and none report carrying the product. Is it availible in the US ? Any help on how I migh find it?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
The 300mg Epivir tablet is not yet available in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- Why Does Bacterial Vaginosis Keep Recurring?
- Where Is Shingles Usually Found?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.