need to know
Aug 19, 2002
I just found out I'm positive with HIV.I'm getting another blood test done. I am so scared? what the first thing I need to do if it comes back positive again.
Response from Dr. Wohl
You need to talk with some one - a trusted friend, partner, relative. If not, then call the AIDS hotline 1.800.232.4636. Also talk to the people at the place where you were tested - they might be able to steer you in the right direction. Get help. You are not alone. - DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.