talk turkey with me

Hey Dr. Wohl,

Look, I wanna help you guys and everyone else find the best and most effective treatments for HIV possible. I also wanna help study this particular virus, as it has the whole world in check and plus I like a good challenge.

The problem is, I am way too lazy to go to med school - just ain't gonna happen. Too many trivial facts that seem to waste precious time and effort.

I don't know Doc, are those facts essential for the "brain-training" of an infectious disease specialist? I figure you'll say they are - and I'm sure you're right to an extent. But I really wanna jump right into this battle to decode and figure out the real game plan of the virus.

How can I help join this battle without having to go to med school. And I don't consider becoming an "AIDS educator" a real means. They only know what the head hanchos like YOU tell them. I want to be one of the head hanchos.

Email me Doc. Talk turkey with me. Let's throw ideas back and forth. I have some theories already just based on the hours of reading this site and CDC statistics and data. You never know, I could be a valuable warrior in this fight.

Talk to me, Nado

So Nado, you want to hang with the big dogs, well start barking like one. You do not have to have a suffix after your name to be a leader and shaker. There are really smart people out there who know a lot about this virus and are grounded in reality (none of this 'why don't we transfuse T-cells?' shitck, okay). What do these people do? They contribute. They move us forward.

Examples? Jules Levin, Michael Marco - AIDS Activists. Smart, energetic, go mano y mano with the top AIDS administrators and researchers and (major plus) get to always dress casual - they are what it sounds like you want to be. Find them and join up.

Don't work well with others? Start your own website, or newsletter or write a book. The opportunities are there. But, if you want to prescribe meds or conduct experiments - two words Nado... graduate school.

DR PLZZZ HELP.....{INDIA}
need to know