T20 and needles

Dear Provider:

Everyone include consumers and providers we watch on the magnificent and potential T20 due on individuals people include myself. One of my concerns is regard on whats the next step or process every patent needs to due if this medication came out to market on next year regard on needles. I know that every patient get actually from each clinical trial site a sharp containers box, but my question is if I need to bring back the sharp containers to the clinical trial site, doesnt matter if this medication are approved or I need to return back to the Pharmacy when I will pick-up refills or the Hoffmann La Roche take care on this matter.??

Response from Dr. Boyle

I'm not positive that I understand the question, but I think it is basically "How will I get rid of the used needles?" The answer is that your doctor should help you with making those arrnagements and you should discuss it with him/her.

Help
What should I try next