Does coconut oil works
Aug 5, 2002
Hello Dr. lee i'm a 33/m poz 2yrs 5mths Seb again. Does coconot oil really reduces viral load. It is said the luric acid destroys the virus coating thus rendering it harmless. is this true. I need to know becuase i am using it. in my country there is no viral or cd4 test available. pls advise. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of any clinical data on the benefits of coconut oil in persons with HIV. Sorry. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.