Does it matter?

When changing doctors I noticed the vl testing the new doc uses is different fronm the old> It seems he uses pcr quantification instead of bdna(which I've always used.)Given the fact that I was always <50 on bdna shouldn't it be the same with th pcr results? I know the mechanism is different but does it matter? Also which test do you like better?Which do you believe id the most accurate?Thank you

The two tests have some technical differences with regard to how they detect HIV RNA, but overall, if you're undetectable using bDNA, I'd expect you to have an undetectable viral load using RT-PCR. The later test is generally considered to be more sensitive, but not more accurate (that is to say that the numbers generated by both tests are reliable). -BY

Can HIV be Negative?
My mom's treatment for Hepatitis C