just a thought- treatment interruptions
Jun 28, 2002
Dear Doc.if someone can go 8 to 10 years before showing signes of hiv such as myself then when starting meds and getting vl down and cd4's up is it then possible to quit meds for another 8 to 10 years and then start meds again and just keep repeating this process?
Response from Dr. Young
It seems like a lofty, but in reality a possible goal. Stay tuned, studies are beginning to ask this very question. -BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.