Bowel changes- constipation

I know so many of the antivirals cause diareaha,but are any particularly noted for constipation?I've always had no probleems in that area and I recently switched my regime and my bathroom habit has changed conserably(my whole abdomen is hard and swollen.)It looks like lipo,but I didn't think it could get so bad in five days and I thought perhaps my change in bathroom habit is contributing. What's your opinion please? It's driving me crazy.

I'm not aware of any HIV medications that cause constipation. It might be that you've gotten accustomed to having loose stools (perhaps caused by a PI?); now that you're not having this effect, the net change might seem more dramatic.

It would be difficult to imagine that lipodystrophy would occur only five days after a switch. -BY

how long fro meds?
Rapid progressive form?