spare tire

When it comes to lipo,my only concern is lower mid section gain,it wraps all the way aound my body and since I can pinch it I don't believe that too much of it is visceral.It all relates to my pi usage as I keep strict records of measurements weight body fat percentage etc.So,I have decided to undergo painful costly lipo(this is a absolute last resort and I'm not thrilled about the prospect,but I also can't continue the way I am)so since the fat is likely to return with continued pi use(and I already have a nnrti in my reg so contructing one without a pi is difficult are any of the pi's less problematic than others or are they all "mid section inflators"?Thanks

Response from Dr. Boyle

Unfortunately, we don't have clear information on which PIs are less likely to cause lipodystrophy so it is not possible to make a recommendation in that regard.

how far away??
Details on the ELISA test antigens