Jun 22, 2002
I was infected 9 months ago, my cd4 is 730 with a ratio of 1.7. I am not on any medications yet. I have recently noticed that every time when I am eating and even doing light excercise, my forehead will break out in cold sweat. It worries me because the sweat is icy-cold. Would this condition be related to my immune system and should I be concern about it.
Thank you for your kind response!
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of any medical significance to exercise related sweating-- certainly have not heard of any relationship of this to worsening immune function.
I'd ask your doctor about this to see if there is anything else in your medical background that might be relevant. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.