cold sweat

Dear Dr.

I was infected 9 months ago, my cd4 is 730 with a ratio of 1.7. I am not on any medications yet. I have recently noticed that every time when I am eating and even doing light excercise, my forehead will break out in cold sweat. It worries me because the sweat is icy-cold. Would this condition be related to my immune system and should I be concern about it.

Thank you for your kind response!

I'm not aware of any medical significance to exercise related sweating-- certainly have not heard of any relationship of this to worsening immune function.

I'd ask your doctor about this to see if there is anything else in your medical background that might be relevant. BY

I feel like a Sitting Duck
Long-Term prognosis