regarding Electric therapy

Dr. Young, I am the person who sent you the post about treating HIV with electrifying blood and using a magnetic pulser. I have no idea if thier claims are true but I was hoping that you or one of your credible colleagues would look into this. Here is the website address: http://www.bioelectric.ws/eng/HIV-1.html

How can people like me help find a cure for HIV / AIDS? This last month of my life has been terrifying. After getting really Ill with Flu symtoms and yellow spots in my throat I was absolutely convinced that I am HIV+. I just got the results from my Home Access HIV test and it said negative ! I was so convinced I was dying with HIV that I've even chosen a prefered suicide method if my test had come back positive. How accurate are those home access tests? They claim 99.95 accuracy is that true?I am SO greatful to be negative and now want to help find a cure for HIV / AIDS anyway I can. For the past month I have been searching the internet day and night educating myself and looking for cures. I no longer have a job. I am particularily inerested in the scientific aspect of helping. Could you tell me where I can go to learn more about and donate my time. I live in the Los angeles / Orange coutny area. Have you heard about Advanced collodial silver for treating HIV / AIDS? They claim very promising results.

Ps although my result showed negative for HIV, I still have those yellow little spots in my mouth and throat. I'm assuming this isn't serious though?

Is there a website where people with HIV / AIDS post their own messages regarding treatments / experiences to each other?

PLEASE DO NOT DIAGNOSE YOURSELF FOR HIV YOU CANNOT ACCURATELY GUESS.

GET TESTED.

Thanks for the comments. Good to hear that the test came back negative.

As for helping, I'd contact your local AIDS service organization (there are several excellent ones in the LA area - you might try the AIDS Service Organization of Orange County).

mutations
isolated the gene??????