Alternate therapy for HIV/AIDS

I've read about electric therapy for teating HIV/AIDS. It's a process where the blood is electrified and as a result the HIV virus cannot attach itself to it. It supposedly works and has been effective with over 100 patients. This was discovered by Researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NY. Do you have any knowledge of rumor of this?

Are drug companies trying to cover this up in order to protect their profits?

Please respond to this, people need to know.

It may sound untrue, but from what I've read they already acquired a patent for this process of electrifying blood.

I've not heard of this process.

I'm not one for the conspiracy theories, at least with regard to HIV medications. Many very dedicated persons are working awfully hard to get more potent and better tolerated medicactions (both from pharmaceuticals and academia).

prognosis
buffalo hump