Jun 6, 2002
I have seen supplements at the gnc for rna/dna by themselves as well as some broad spectrum multi's contain them in lower quantities.So do alot of "anti-aging" supplements. Would these rna/dna suplements interfere with nukes and render them ineffective or can I take them.
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of the specifics, but most of the added RNA and DNA in these pills are going to be rapidly degraded by stomach acids.
They won't have any effect on the use of nucleoside analogue medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.