Jun 6, 2002
I have seen supplements at the gnc for rna/dna by themselves as well as some broad spectrum multi's contain them in lower quantities.So do alot of "anti-aging" supplements. Would these rna/dna suplements interfere with nukes and render them ineffective or can I take them.
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of the specifics, but most of the added RNA and DNA in these pills are going to be rapidly degraded by stomach acids.
They won't have any effect on the use of nucleoside analogue medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.