Jun 6, 2002
I have seen supplements at the gnc for rna/dna by themselves as well as some broad spectrum multi's contain them in lower quantities.So do alot of "anti-aging" supplements. Would these rna/dna suplements interfere with nukes and render them ineffective or can I take them.
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not aware of the specifics, but most of the added RNA and DNA in these pills are going to be rapidly degraded by stomach acids.
They won't have any effect on the use of nucleoside analogue medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Acute Hiv Disease Asymptomatic?
- Chances Of Passing Hiv Through Breast Feeding
- Comparison Of Hiv In America To Africa
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Are There Any Documented Cases Of Spreading Hiv During Participation In Sports?
- Suggestion To Alleviate Nausea With Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.