|American in Thailand, I can help
May 29, 2002
Dear Doctors, Please post this ASAP for guy in Thailand.
Hi, I am also an American in Thailand and have been doing quite well, in the same situation for over two years. I can help get you to a good doctor and also help as far as medicine, it is MUCH cheaper here. I would caution about the single pill, from what I understand, it has not passed FDA type levels of approval and like I said, for example combivir and sustiva is only about 350 a month, and that is at the most expensive hospital in town. Anyway, you can email me at email@example.com and I can help you from there. I will check that address regularly to look for you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the contact, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.