May 29, 2002
Hi Dr Young,
Is taking 4 Videx 100mg chewable tablets once a day going to have the same effect as taking one Videx EC 400mg capsule ?
I am currently using Videx twice a day (2x100mg) and am having difficulty obtaining the Videx EC tablets.
| Response from Dr. Young
Franc- yes. While the EC is more convenient to take, the two dosing schemes that you've mentioned are equivalent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Titers In Hiv Blood Test?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- One Act Of Unprotected Sex Hiv Risk
- Gloves For Neuropathy
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- How Long Can You Not Have Any Symptoms If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.