May 24, 2002
does everyone die from Aids?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
No, many people living with HIV can live a pretty normal life and may have a relatively normal lifespan if they take care of themselves, get good medical care, and take the medications prescribed by their doctor exactly as directed. In many respects, if the patient does these things, HIV becomes a chronic disease that can be controlled by medications. If not, then there will eventually be trouble with HIV/AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.