|low platlet coung
May 23, 2002
What medications lower platlet count? I am taking premarein, glucosamine chondrotin,paxil, wellbutrin, calcium, lorazapam
| Response from Dr. Young
I am not aware that any of these medications are associated with lower platlet counts. I'd want to know about other health issues, though-- for example HIV (CD4 count, viral load), hepatitis status-- since all of these are associated with thrombocytopenia (low platelets). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.