Re: Need help in Thailand
May 23, 2002
I would first go to the Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic on Rama 4. It's in the same compound as the Snake Farm. They can do viral load counts and CD4. Ask to speak with a counselor. They can refer you where to go for more help. My experience with private hospitals was not good. Chula hospital is quite good if you can stand the lineups. They are probably the most experienced. The Thai GPO produce a limited number of generic drugs as well. No protease inhibitors yet unfortunatly, so expect to pay US prices for those. Hope this helps. Good luck and be strong.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the advice. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.