May 23, 2002
Dr. Young, I am sorry for taking your time up but I am confused a little from a response. I took an RNA, p24 and antibody at 11 post low exposure...was told it was not going to get any better than this with todays technology...one of your latest coments said to retest at 3 months. Are all three of my negative results wrong? Or was I close enough to the 12 weeks that one of them should have reacted? Should I retest?
| Response from Dr. Young
If all three of these tests are negative, I don't think that you need any further testing, provided that you don't have any additional exposures. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.