|clinics in Europe
May 16, 2002
Dear Doc. Please could You indicate some good clinic centers in Western Europe dealing with hiv treatment. Thank You S.M.
| Response from Dr. Pavia
It would be easier to be specific if you had questions in mind. There are important research and treatment centers in many European cities, and I will offend someone if I give a partial list. Nonetheless, some of the cities that come to mind include Barcelona, Nice, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Berlin, Milan, Pavia, Rome, among others. If you have countries or cities in mind, I can mention the academic centers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Romania The Most Infected With Hiv In Central Europe?
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Runny Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.