My uncle is HIV+.HELP

My uncle was just informed that he is HIV+ and has TB.Where can I find the info,on how to catch it,and the symthoms.I cant find it anywhere.

There are a number of links to general information about HIV on TheBody.

Tuberculosis (TB) is generally acquired through contact with respiratory secretions (they're inhaled). Casual contact is usually not sufficient to acquire the infection. It is also important to distinguish between infection with the tuberculous bacillus (which results in skin test conversion, or positivity) and disease ("Tuberculosis")--skin testing typically identifies those who have had exposure to the bacillus and is usually treated with antibiotics. The disease can be manifest with many symptoms, depending on which organ is involved. Typical involvment is in the lungs, resulting in chronic, productive cough. Persons with TB usually have fevers, night sweats, malaise and weight loss. BY

Just how long do I have?
Pancreas or liver disorders