Apr 28, 2002
If anyone ear a clinical trial related on Fortovase and Norvir together (ex:Kaletra)?? and how clinical results are obtained??
| Response from Dr. Aberg
Fortavase is the soft gel formulation of saquinavir. Previously saquinavir had a different formulation in a hard shell and is called invirase. There have been many studies evaluating the combination of saquinavir with norvir (ritonavir). There are studies currently in progress evaulating a once daily dose of saquinavir with ritonavir. I do not know if Abbott and Roche are developing a combined pill such as Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir). I have not heard of that. I would recommend that you visit the Roche Pharmaceutical web page where you can get additional information regarding the clinical trials as well as contact them for further information web page
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.