|MILD JAUNDICE TREATMENT?
Apr 21, 2002
I SUFFER MILD JAUNDICE DUE TO AN ATTACK OF HEPATIS [A] YEARS BACK. I EXPERIENCE ABDOMINAL DISCOMFORT. IS THERE ANY TREATMENT AVAILABLE. TOTALLY IMPOTENT & DEPREESED. PLEASE HELP DEAR DOCTOR
| Response from Dr. Young
There is no specific treatment for the jaundice caused by hepatitis A. Hepatitis A usually resolves on its own in a matter of weeks; indeed there is no antiviral treatment for acute hepatitis A.
Treatments for those suffering from acute hepatitis A infection are supportive, with focus on hydration and avoidance of drugs that are metabolized by the liver. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.