Can't seem to find a competent doctor in NYC!!!

Good evening Doctor(s), I am a 31 year old male recently diagnosed as HIV+ and one who is going through a horribly difficult time finding a really good doctor in NYC. I have read that the length and quality of one's life ,once one is diagnosed,is directly related to the type of care one receives. I know there is more to it than that....but I can't imagine that I have gone to 3 dr's in NYC and not one has been competent enough to give me the type of care that seems "good enough" for me (no arrogance intended.) Can you help by giving me some name of Dr's that are REALLY good in this field? I don't want to waste any more time......PLEASE!!! Thx, David

Response from Dr. Boyle

Depending on your resources, I would suggest that you go to one of the outstanding private physicians in New York (Michael Mullen MD, Howard Grossman MD, Mario Romagnoli MD, Ron Grossman MD, Paul Bellman MD and others) or that you go to one of the AIDS designated centers (Beth Israel, Mount Sinai, NYU, Cornell, Columbia and others). I would be shocked if whoever/whichever you choose does not immediately impress you.

CD 4 drop,VL constant
How Long Does She Have