Apr 17, 2002
Isn't Doxycycline not Dicloxacillin used to treat Chlamydia?
| Response from Dr. Young
yes.. that is correct. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Name Of The Antibiotic That Treat You For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Antibiotic For Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotics Is Chlamydia Treated With?
- What Antibiotics Are Used For Chlamydia?
- Type Of Antibiotics Used For Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hiv Through Blood Transfusion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.