Apr 17, 2002
Isn't Doxycycline not Dicloxacillin used to treat Chlamydia?
| Response from Dr. Young
yes.. that is correct. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.