itching in body
Apr 9, 2002
I am a HIV positive and am from cameroon in africa. Please help me fine a drug that will help me stop itching in my body, and also advise me on any non-governmental agencies were i can get this cheap & fast, be cause am dying.
Response from Dr. Boyle
There are many antihistamines for itching and you should ask your doctor or health care provider about one that is available in Cameroon. Unfortunately, I can't help with finding an NGO, but again ask your doctor about that or try to track down a local HIV support organization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.