itching in body
Apr 9, 2002
I am a HIV positive and am from cameroon in africa. Please help me fine a drug that will help me stop itching in my body, and also advise me on any non-governmental agencies were i can get this cheap & fast, be cause am dying.
Response from Dr. Boyle
There are many antihistamines for itching and you should ask your doctor or health care provider about one that is available in Cameroon. Unfortunately, I can't help with finding an NGO, but again ask your doctor about that or try to track down a local HIV support organization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Pathogen Causes Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.