Adverse Reaction to Topical Testosterone

My doctor had prescribed a topical testosterone product for me as my free testosterone levels were low. Shortly there after I broke out in hives and acne. Well, I stopped the testosterone a week and a half ago and the acne is going away but, the hives are not. What in the world could be the problem and how do I get rid of the hives? I've used benedril and other over the counter antihistimines but they don't work. Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.

Response from Dr. Boyle

You may have had an allergic reaction to the patch and it may take sometime for all of the causative agent to be eliminated. There are effective ways to blunt allergic reactions (including oral steroids) and if you are still having problems you should discuss these alternatives with your doctor.

CBC result...what it means?
Drug Resistance Testing