CBC result...what it means?

Dear Dr, what does a low MCH means? Mine was at 25 PG with MCV at 78 FL. What could have affected this and how can I improve on these 2 components? I did find myself getting tired more easily. By the way, I'm not on medication yet. Thank you. Patrick B.

MCH stands for mean corpusular hemoglobin, MCV is the mean corpusular volume-- the former is the amount of hemoglobin in the the red blood cell, the later is the size of the red cell. If both are low, this would suggest that you have iron-deficiency anemia. (Tests that would corroborate this are the total hemoglobin level (Hgb) or the hematocrit (HCT). If so, iron supplementation would help, though I would want to know more about your HIV labs, since HIV infection (without medications) can also be a contributing factor in the genesis of anemia. BY

Will my status be known?
Adverse Reaction to Topical Testosterone