help???

helloo, i rececently tested positive ... wife did not she was negative will she test positive in the future????viral count 668,000 tcell.68 what kind of life span do i have?

It is always difficult to accurately predict life span-- though I can certainly understand the need and want to know.

With a CD4 count of 68, you have very advanced AIDS. Persons in this situation usually do very well if they are able to faithfully take combination therapy (HAART)-- I have a number of patients who have initial CD4 counts in your range and now have counts in the 300-400 range.

It is important to get good advice about what medications to take, when to get lab monitoring... it's not a gimme, but with a little luck, I'd think that your prognosis is good. Best wishes, BY

Dr. Young, this is complete rubbish that..........
Why take d4T?