what kind of pill is this?
Mar 29, 2002
what kind of medicine is GABAPENTIN 300 MG (NEURONTIN) and what is it used for?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Gabapentin is a neuroleptic, that is, a medication generally used to treat seizures. It has also been found to be effective in treating peripheral neuropathy in patients with diabetes or HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.