what kind of pill is this?
Mar 29, 2002
what kind of medicine is GABAPENTIN 300 MG (NEURONTIN) and what is it used for?
Response from Dr. Boyle
Gabapentin is a neuroleptic, that is, a medication generally used to treat seizures. It has also been found to be effective in treating peripheral neuropathy in patients with diabetes or HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.