Effects of stopping meds

After taking meds for 6 1/2 years I've decided to stop for a while. I've started to have some blood sugar, and other problems.

I've been off for 3 days now and have twice woken up with a terrible sense of pressure on my brain. Almost like it's pushing me out of my own head. I went to the emergency room and the quack there decided that since I had HIV I must be a drug user and tried to send me to a detox facility. How typical. I've seen my own doctor who is kind of clueless and now that it hasn't killed me I am wondering if there is some effect associated with stopping viracept, zerit, epivir after so long (and no missed doses ever)

My wife is worried.

Ben

Response from Dr. Boyle

I don't know of any such effect, but if your symptoms progres or worsen a thorough evaluation should be pursued by your doctor.

Viral Blip, or resistance?
Kaletra once daily?