zerit once a day

my therapu is zerit, sustiva and videx. I wonder if is it safe to take two pill of zerit together (400 mg) in order to assume all my therapy once a day Thank you Pedro

Response from Dr. Aberg

The dose of Zerit (stavudine, D4T) is usually 40 mg twice a day. There is a new once daily formulation of zerit which is an extended release tablet coming out soon. I suggest you talk to your doctor about this or see if there is another once a day drug such as tenofovir that you could take instead. I would not recommend taking 80 mg of D4T once daily.

side effects from stopping
Any hope for lipo