Mar 16, 2002
Do you have any recent news on chloroquine (chloroquina) when used in combination with a 3-drug cocktail? Many thanks for the forum!
Response from Dr. Young
To my knowledge, there were no presentations at this year's Retroconference on the use of chloroquine as an HIV medication. Stay tuned. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
- Anal Sex Condom Broke Scared I Have HIV
- Can You Get AIDS From Blood In Mouth?
- HIV Infection Risk Getting A Tattoo
- Is Masturbation With Saliva Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.