Mar 16, 2002
At the recent confrence in Seattle, was there any mention of HRG214, the drug out of New Zealand? From what I read on the web, it looks promising.
Thanking you for your time, Brooklyn NY
Response from Dr. Young
No mention of HRG214 at the Confernce of Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections that I am aware of. You might consider searching their website, though for related material (www.retroconference.org). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.