integrase enzyme

MERCK and CO have annouced that next year they are staring PHASE I trials of a new drug that blocked the integrase enzyme. What is this drug called and what is the profile regarding resistance?

Thanks NYC

We know little about the resistance profile of integrase inhibitors, though one could speculate that resistance will emerge if the medication is given in suboptimal combinations.

Look for Phase I data from the Merck group, as well as another integrase inhibitor from a Japanese-GSK consortium in the months to come. BY

Is there anything significant in the works?
Which combination to start?