whats my partner's risk?

doc.i am on sustiva and combivir my viral load is 704,000 and cd4's 240.my partner and i have been together 12 years they say i prob have been poz for 8 to 10 we have never had protected sex.sence i found out 3 months ago he still wants to have unprotected sex with me analy.we know the risks for him .are there any risks for me receiving his semen in my condition. thanks

With that viral load, I'd have to say that your risk of transmission is pretty high. It is important to acknowledge that the receptive partner is at greatest risk of infection and it may take several to many coital events for the insertive partner to become productively infected.

I'd certainly recommend the use of condoms (remember that HIV is not the only chronic disease transmitted sexually) and that your partner get tested. BY

pml prognosis
viread