Mar 3, 2002
Hi! I am taking 4 agenerase plus 1 norvir (also DDI & abacavir). Can I take my angenerase & norvir together with a SlimFast shake? Do you have any suggestions on how to take this combo with the different food restrictions? I know you are supposed to take Norvir with food, & agenerase on an empty stomach or low fat meal.
| Response from Dr. Young
I would think that the SlimFast would be fine. Usually, the addition of ritonavir offsets any dietary restrictions (at least this is the case for indinavir, which is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach; with ritonavir, can be taken with meals.) BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.