Mar 3, 2002
Hi! I am taking 4 agenerase plus 1 norvir (also DDI & abacavir). Can I take my angenerase & norvir together with a SlimFast shake? Do you have any suggestions on how to take this combo with the different food restrictions? I know you are supposed to take Norvir with food, & agenerase on an empty stomach or low fat meal.
| Response from Dr. Young
I would think that the SlimFast would be fine. Usually, the addition of ritonavir offsets any dietary restrictions (at least this is the case for indinavir, which is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach; with ritonavir, can be taken with meals.) BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.